Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Afternoon Links: Cookies with...Bacon?

I came across the most interesting recipe the other day.

I have often asked this question, as many people have - is there anything that does not go well with bacon? Conversely, is there any food that is not better with bacon?

I am not a huge meat eater myself, but I do like my bacon if it is cooked just right. Never Bashful with Butter whipped up some Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. It does sound odd, but check it out for yourself (yes there are pictures!):

Experiments in Deliciousness: Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies with Maple Cinnamon Glaze

I don't know if I'm daring enough to try these. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

There is a bacon and chocolate bar made by Vosges (I think). We order it just to see what it tastes like, not expecting it to be good. Believe it or not, it was very good!