Sunday, August 10, 2008

CSA: Week 12

Wow I can't believe how the last week got away from me. The garden is keeping me very, very busy. I've also been shopping for a deep freezer because our freezer in the kitchen is almost full. We can't decide what size to get though so that is holding us up. We need to get one soon because not much more will fit in the kitchen freezer and I know there is a lot more produce coming out of the garden. We still have the rest of August, all of September and a good chunk of October before the first frost - eeep!

Here's a quick update on what I received in my CSA share last Tuesday:

3 ears corn
2 cucumbers
2 tomatoes
a sack full of small red, orange and yellow cherry tomatoes
dozen eggs

I think that's it. I like all these things so I have no complaints!

Previous CSA posts:
CSA: Week 11
CSA: Week 10
CSA: Week 9
CSA: Week 8
CSA: Week 7
CSA: Week 6
CSA: Week 5
CSA: Week 4
CSA: Week 3
CSA: Week 2
CSA: Week 1

No comments: