Friday, January 22, 2010

KC Restaurant Week!

Today is the beginning of Restaurant Week in Kansas City. What is restaurant week? Well I got this neat card in the mail telling me all about it. Kansas City Restaurant Week is a city-wide event to raise money for Harvesters. A lot of restaurants will be offering a multi-course lunch and dinner menu for which 10% of the price of each will benefit Harvesters.

Check out the restaurant list to see if your favorite restaurant is participating and to check out the menus. Restaurant week runs from January 22-31, so if you were planning on going out to eat anyway, you might as well hit one of these places and help out a good cause.

I am trying to decide if I want to visit one of my favorite restaurants or try somewhere new. There are so many to choose from!

No comments: